Monday, October 29, 2012

Attention: Environmentalists, Hydrologists, and All Who Love Things "Green"

Hello, Friends,

The clock is ticking for both the River Shannon and my Internet connection.

Operating under the lash of the impending "monster" storm system, Sandy, I am eager to put in an effective word on behalf of those who, for several years, have made efforts to preserve, undisturbed, Ireland's rich natural heritage in the River Shannon.

Lacking time, I fear, with these heavy winds increasingly coming upon us, I am posting a link for your careful scrutiny.  This link (with video) exposes and explains the critical details far, far better than I ever could.  Please put the word out to anyone you know who can alert others to help preserve this precious river:

"Beware Bord na Mona and Dublin City Council bearing gifts" - River Shannon Protection Alliance, 2007

Thank you, friends, for tuning in.  I must sign off and post this, as my lights and screen are repeatedly flickering.

Cheers!

~ Carolyn

Revised 6/2/14
 

No comments:

Post a Comment